Sunday, January 23, 2011

Show me how you burlesque!

I came across Burlesque while watching some videos on YouTube, and i have to say- It is the type of movie that makes you wanna stand up and dance along to the music! The soundtrack is THE bomb, and Christina's voice is awesomeee!
Sadly, it's only being released in cinemas on the 24th november. ;'( They even have a range of OPI nail polishes for it. :D
Plus, Cher- some popular old singer is starring in the show as well. Go google it!





I really want to watch Burlesque! The trailer is awesome.

click here for the Burlesque trailer!

Ohh, and my favourite songs for the month:

Speak Now, Taylor Swift
Enchanted, Taylor Swift
Tongue Tied, Faber Drive
When Im With You, Faber Drive
Show Me How You Burlesque, Christina Aguilera
Whip my hair, Willow Smith
Pretty Girl Rock, Keri Hilson
Boys in the summer, Jessie James
Wanted, Jessie James
Rocketeer, Far East Movement

I can have these songs playing the whole dayy! :)

HAHA, today somebody spelled quiche as keish! so cute, and embarassing. HAHAHA

So get your ass up, show me how you burlesque!
Ciao!



No comments: