Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Birthday Lunch :)

Okay, like i promised, my birthday pictures at the Garden, Ou. :)
Thanks to everyone who came and my parents who paid for it ;D
I really appreciate it!

The family and my parents' friends



This was supposed to happen after the games, but it was actually a surprise. I thought they got the timing wrong or something. :)


The Dare game.
1st dare: Drinking a drink created by us ;)

Whoo Clara!


2nd Dare: Wear that scarf on your head and walk around looking like a lost person.
Jac: Is this a forest or a garden?
Waiter: ... uhh... garden?..
Omg the waiter was scared of Jac. It was really funny!!

3rd Dare: Put on the taekwondo jacket like a master would, stand on a chair, do the kick and say some korean words.


the Adam Lambert look alike contest!
^Sean

Zu Kuan

Leon

The three gLamberts ;) walking round one u. This caught loads of people's attention ;D


candid!

My family :)


Thanks again for the awesome presents! I really l.o.v.e it! :D
x

No comments: