HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Zomg im SO happy that 3 years of studying for PMR is over!!! And to think that i was so scared... I drank Brand's chicken essence for the 5 days of PMR.. guess it works.. VERY well for the 1st day...
My next door neighboor boosted my confidence by waving at me, Hua Jie's sister, same age as me.. Believe it or not, we have been neighbours since forever and never actually spoke to each other!!! Im a horrible neighbour!!! @_@ Oh well, i suppose i can bake cupcakes for my other neighbours to "mengeratkan hubungan".
Haha.
BM- What my BM teacher spotted both came out, but i got my isi wrong.. It was a social question!!! (i chose peranan ibubapa dlm memupuk minat membaca dlm kalangan anak-anak) I cant believe i remember the question 0_0
Oh well, i threw A LOT of frasa in, so i hope that can partially gimme an A. I suppose my bah. A will be horrid, as it is harder than last years, and i always get 25/40.
BI- Easy peasy lemon squeezy. But i didnt know what proverbs to put in.. haha.
Sns- Paper 1 was easy, Paper 2 left me traumatized... there was no questions bout land and its resources, and i was starting to LOVE it!! *sniff* i almost lost 6 marks!! I didnt do the last page until the examiner said "5 minit lagi" and i felt numb and my hands were shaking. I almost felt like fainting summore.. good thing i finished it in time..
Maths- It was ok, not bad..
Sej- Thank GOD it wasnt like OMG tough, it was a lil challenging but i managed to remember stuff..
KH- Easy questions have obvious answers, tough questions have almost similar answers.. but it was a closed paper..
Geo- Ok lorr..
then, the moment we've been waiting for, when the bell rang to mark that PMR was over!!! XD Hweii Chiee gave away sweets. Yeap. Happy much. Haha. Faris and Kuah lighted some bomb thingy that made my ear partially deaf.
We then went to Pavillion and Queens Park. I bought a LBD in MNG by IMilla Jovovich... Hahahaa... Hc n Nab says it looks posh.. it was supposed to be worn for my cousins wedding. I bought a headband, necklace, my first Rimmel eyeliner =) and some breast cancer badge.
Ok, so we had 12 hours of shopping til my feet hurt. Next, we need a trip to the spa.
Today, (Sat) i went for my gma's malay friend's daughter's wedding and it was so grand. Well, they had akad nikah and stuff, and i saw the hantaran!!! The bride had Stuart Weitzman heels that look like glass slippers with a huge ball of diamonds, teddy bear, RM15,000 cheque, some stuff with awesome flowers, loads of perfume like Yves Saint Laurent, Dior Mon Cherie.... and the groom got Bally shoes, Patchi chocolate and much more!!!
AAAHH!!! Now, i wanna find a job. So i dont have to always depend on my parent's moolah and so that i can learn to be independent and have fun!!! Wheee!!!
I really dont know what to do now. For the past few weeks, my life has been revolving around school books, that sometimes i feel weird not studying. *sigh* Oh well, i can work out..
I wanna get 7 A's!!!
I can do it!! I did it!!! I'll win it!!! Wheee!!!
ps. u makeupholics shld go to klcc or pavillion watsons and see Rimmel and Majolica Majorca. They ROCK!
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment