Pesta was great this year, except for the fact that wherever me and my friends go, "guy paparazzi" will be somehow around us.. but we met really awesome friends frm KL, Penang, Singapore, Sabah and Sarawak. Guess what? WE broke the Malaysian record for the most number of people to do the bamboo dance which was held in PALAPES. The important thing about the camp was that we bonded real close and had loadsa fun!!! I really dread going back to school *moans* We also went to Manukar island before flying back and the sea is SO clear!! And i saw a purple coral!!! Im so in love with this song called "Supernatural" written by Pastor Jonathan!! Woohooo!! I dont have pics cuz i didnt bring my cam, so sorry!!
I miss Pesta ;)
School?? =.= Pfffft..
Ooh!!! i adopted a dog in Ikano yesterday!! He's called Timmy and is a mix- Spitz or smth.. He's really cute!! He's tail is like a pony's!! XD But i have to be EXTRA responsible now.. oh wells... GAhhh!!! Cant wait till E&A dayy!!! Wheeeee!!! I am so not in the mood to go to school tomorrow.. and u know what? The day before Pesta i kept on singing.. "im leaving on a jet plane..." and went so HIGH in tuition!!! Now im like.. *sigh* eemooofiied =(
Cant wait till E&A!!
xoxo, Charis
No comments:
Post a Comment