The jam was like, 1 hour!!! So, we just took pics.
Us.
Hc's sandals, My cons =)
When we reached SW, we wre sooo HAPPAY!!! We were looking at all the weird LALA shops n the lal ppl!! We went into this goth- looking lala shop with weird lala ppl... there was this guy with super duper long bleached waxed up hair staring at us... His pants werelike hot jeans with another layer of pants insde. Ew. So, we were curios to see how we'd look like as lalas.. so we just randomly picked out some weird looking skirt and top. We went into our own dressing room n tried it on.
I looked... LALA so i took some pics to show it to Hc n N and i think this guy looking girl assistnt was peeping in my D.Room! I heard him/ her say in chinese "I think they are taking pics" n i spoke to nabilah in dribble n asked her to leave the shop cz is so creepy.. so we went. Btw, i deleted those lala pics cuz they practically burned my eyes!!! 0_0
After hours of shopping and finding nthing, we decided to eat at some crispy pizza place. We were talking to the cook who calls himself a Myanmar, so i told him that Nabilah was a mix of myanmar, chinese, malay, indian n eurasian. N he belived. I think. So, we got our food and yada yada ya.. N we saw 2 LALAs. HAHAHAHAH. So i pretended to take a pic of N to snap their pic. Real LIVE LAlas.
we ate at pasta mania, then went to Juicy Couture
After that e went to benefit and tried some make up.. the lady was so nice!! I wanna buy the erase paste and benetint!! *screams*
Btw, we counted the number of lalas. 142!!! x__x So many lalas in Sg Wang. We didnt even buy anything there!!! But Nab n I bought aviators frm Forever 21 n Hc bought her Peace Necklace. She and her peace signs... *sigh*
ZOMG BB PESTA IS JUST 4 DAYS AWAYYYYY!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment